WHEN GUIDING I ALWAYS TRY TO:
- connect people and cultures
- explain what is not written in any book
- connect tourists and locals
- present the destination from different perspective
- have in mind intercultural differences
- make friends not customers
GO FROM SIGHTSEENG TO LIFE EXPERIENCING
I WANT YOU TO:
- feel the local life
- understand our culture
- experience the destination
- learn new things
- make new friends
- come back soon.
DON’T BE A STRANGER…. BECOME A LOCAL. YOU ARE WELCOME.
- 15 years experiences with working in tourism on different positions
- working experiences of tour guide and tour manager in cooperation with different tour operators in Slovenia and abroad for the last 15 years
- until February 2015 in position of president of Slovenian association of tourist guides
- leader and event organizer of Travel Massive Slovenia
- President of Association of Slovenian-Greek friendship from 2012
- founding member of Club of professional tourist guides of Slovenia and member of Court of Honor
- licensed tourist guide from 2005, by Chamber of commerce of Slovenia
- special working permission for working as a tourist guide in Austria and Italy
- Completed the course for working with travelers with disabilities and special needs
- Completed the course for tourist guiding of groups with special interest in beehive keeping
- Accredited National tourist guide trainer, accredited by WFTGA (World Federation of tourist guide Asscociation)
TOURIST GUIDE TRAINING
We provide training for tourist guides, which is focused on tourist guides to become ambassadors of their destinations, promotors of local suppliers and creators of authentic experiences. Moreover, we are focused on teaching guides how to become sustainable tourism communicators, the best customer satisfaction and happiness managers. As tourism is unpredictable, training is focused also on crisis management.
We have written a Code of conduct for sustainable tourist guides, which is implemented by sustainable and responsible destinations, tour operators and other tourism stakeholders.
Training is created and provided by accredited WFTGA* trainer Maja Čampelj.
G-GUIDES is a group of green, global and great tourist guides, tour directors and tour managers, who are aware of the responsibility they have while conducting their job. They are cultural brokers, sustainability communicators, unforgettable experience creators, educators and ambassadors of sustainable tourism for all.
We organize training for:
- tourist guides
- tour managers
- tour directors
- destination representatives
We focus on:
- sustainable tourist guiding
- communication for tourist guides
- cultural differences for tourist guides
- personal branding for tourist guides
- social media seminars for tourist guides
- crisis management for guides and tour managers
- complaint management for guides and tour managers
If you may be interested in any of our trainings, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know, how can we help you perform better. All of our trainings can be organized online as well.
WE CARE ABOUT YOUR SUCCESS AS MUCH AS YOU DO.